martes, 28 de julio de 2009

My 27th Compilation



Hi everyone there! I returned! Yes, This time I'll be longer on here. It's a MUST! I Do promise! Since February, I've Been collecting songs with which I felt something related to me, songs that gave me energy, happines, that made me reflect. So it's this way how my twenty-seventh compilation came out. The message itself is about recovering from a difficult thing i went through, and these songs show that very well. I included 2 songs in spanish, since my twentieth compilation i did not do so. These ones specially reflects the message I'm talking about.




Here, the Tracklist:
01- Oh! - Micky Green
02- Day Too Soon - Sia
03- If I Could Fly - Above & Beyond Presents Oceanlab
04- Because I Love You - September
05- Blackout - Gathania (also known as 'Blame It On You', actually this is the demo version, nicer than the one finished)
06- The Fear - Lilly Allen
07- Catch Me When I Fall For You - The Attic
08- All Over The World - Pet Shop Boys
09- Cry For You (Radio Mix) - September
10- Boutique - Madison Park
11- Is It A Sin - Deepest Blue
12- Get It Out - Gathania
13- Just Can't Fight This Feeling (Album Version) - Junior Caldera Feat. Sophie Ellis-Bextor
14- En Las Manos De Dios - Nelly Furtado (spanish version of 'In God Hands')
15- Paralyzed - Nexx
16- If You Go - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
17- Release Me - Agnes Carlsson
18- The One - The Attic
19- In For The Kill (Lifelike Remix) - La Roux
20- Escena Final - Belanova


Links to download:
http://www.zshare.net/download/63360752bcd757bd/
http://www.mediafire.com/?dhzyzyzmejm



2 comentarios:

Michelle Gentili dijo...

WOWW al finn amigoo!!!!!!!! viste!!! tu carta esta llena de sparjklees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ajjaj:D Ya estoy bajando y escuchando el compiladoo!!!!! un abrazopteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fran_cosmic_neon dijo...

muchas gracias michiiii!!! te adoro!!

Email to: fran1555@hotmail.com Site Created by Kyliematt. 2008 - Please support this artist downloading the music.