martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Stepping Back In Time: My Compilation 1 (2001)


Yay!!!! We just stopped in the first step to what I Do! My first ever compilation! Yes people! The first One!! the very very first! It's so weird and Amazing to go back to that time. I was 13 then. I was just starting to live the life! And making new friends and meeting so many new people. I was at my first year of High School. I remeber how excited I was when I came back from school to play this cd I loved (and still loving it). All the tracks were perfect. I enjoyed it so much. Even the group of friends I had at that time loved listening to it. With this bunch of tracks I lived One of the Best moments in my whole life. The sunsets in winter I spent dancing to all of the tracks, having fun. Such a good memories!


Just making a review of that time. The cover is Just PRECIOUS! it was re designed and somehow digitalized by my friend Matt, who is so talented and is the Big head Behind the design of the background to this blog. Matt you're great!Thank U So Much for designing for me! Remember I've Told you could find songs in spanish and some akward styles of music. Don't be affraid, give it a try.


Well no more words....... here's to you the tracklisting:

01- Bye, Bye, Bye - N'Sync
02- Here With Me - Dido
03- Independent Women - Destiny's Child
04- Upside Down (Bouncing At The Ceiling) - A-Teens
05 - Music - Madonna
06- Falsas Esperanzas - Christina Aguilera
07- Stronger - Britney Spears
08- Survivor - Destiny's Child
09- Half Way Around The World - A-Teens
10- Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti - Christina Aguilera
11- Una Y Otra Vez - Marcela Morello
12- Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know - Britney Spears
13- Sugar Rush - A-Teens
14- Amazing - Madonna (one of my favourites songs of all time)
15- Thank You - Dido (this song is dedicated to one of my Best friends, Franco!)
16- No Te Cambio - Luis Fonzi
17- Lucky - Britney Spears
18- Pop - N' Sync
19- Real Sugar - Roxette
20- The Center Of My Heart - Roxette

Links:
Enjoy and comment about it on the chatbox! (high quality mp3!)


1 comentario:

Michelle Gentili dijo...

Espectacular!!! que claicos!!!!!!!! un besote!!!!! lo escuchoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!=))

Email to: fran1555@hotmail.com Site Created by Kyliematt. 2008 - Please support this artist downloading the music.