lunes, 1 de diciembre de 2008

Mi Compilado 26 1° Parte - Neon Beach Party


Here it is! This is my first post in my blog! I just cannot believe it! I'm so excited you guys! This will be the very first time I'll share with all of you the work, the selection of tracks that somehow make the soundtrack to my life everyday, and through the years! I must give thanks to many people for this! Since 2001 till now a lot of people helped me in many ways to build to achieve my compilations! So thank u very much 4 u , my friends, enemies, family, mates, everyone!

And also, a VERY big special Thanks To my friend Matt, who designed me the blog as it is and is helping me to put all the things on! Matt you're the best!


Well now with you, my Latest Compilation (to be exact the twetysixth part one) called Neon Beach Party, which includes this tracks:

01- Lose Control (Fred Falke Remix) - Kish Mauve
02- Ain't No Love (Like This) - Lexter
03- Deep In My Soul (Radio Edit) - J. Nitti Feat. Sarah C.
04- Found A Miracle (Simmons & Christopher Radio Edit) - Loveless Fea. Amanda Wilson
05- All I Want (007 Radio Edit) - Melissa Tkautz
06- Summer Sun (Radio Edit) - Jimmy James
07- All Along The Watchtower - Cary August
08- Teenage Love Affair (Wideboys Radio Edit) - Alicia Keys
09- You Got The Love (Shapeshifters Radio Edit) - The Source Feat. Candy Station
10- My Life Again (Avalon Superstar Mix) - Lauren Hildebrandt
11- I Feel Like (Original Mix) - Freemasons Feat. Amanda Wilson
12- Spotlight (Moto Blanco Radio Edit) - Jennifer Hudson
13- You Make Me Feel (Radio Edit) - AnnaGrace
14- Out Of My Mind (Radio Edit) - Lasgo
15- Nu Love - Slinkee Minx
16- Love Of My Life (Wideboys Radio Edit) - Dawood & Knight Feat. Jodie Connor
17- Free - Madison Park
18- Changes (Radio Edit) - Chris Lake
19- True Faith (Manox Radio Edit) - Liz Kay
20- Summerfish (Vocal Radio Edit) - Leonid Rudenko Feat. Daniella

Links: http://www.mediafire.com/?m20zzoujnno





1 comentario:

Michelle Gentili dijo...

Siempre lo escucho!!! muy bueno!!! muchas gracias por recomendarmelo!!!
Un abrazo!!! TKM!!! cuidate!!!

Email to: fran1555@hotmail.com Site Created by Kyliematt. 2008 - Please support this artist downloading the music.